Monday, November 17, 2008

Bachelor Mode

So Aaron's been gone for less than 24 hours and I've switched into full bachelor mode. Pulled all the blankets to the couch, cuddled with the cat and dog and fell asleep to the tv, woke up an hour later than I should have, reheated nacho leftovers still on the counter, and about to start my second cup of coffee, a cup I gave up a few months back.

Why have I been driven to this point of sloth? Because Aaron's in Atlanta this week delivering the new robot. It's taken them nearly a year to get to this point, a point accomplished by a lot of blood, sweat, tears, then a little more blood, a few more tears, and so on.

Just to rub in the loneliness a little more, I've been going over video of Aaron demonstrating what the new robot can do. None of the footage is great, but this is the best one in terms of the fewest drunk people shouting in the background and a pretty clear demonstration/explanation of what you're watching.

[video is temporarily down while I work on making it better... check back in a few days!]

Once this puppy has a head... watch out, world.

No comments: