Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Stranger than fiction

So the other day I got a Google Alert for "Ana Poe" (yes, I'm a nerd and keep track of these things... let's move on). Usually these alerts bring me back to either this blog or the Paco Collars page, so I hardly ever click on them. But this one was different, so I clicked.

Lo and behold, it seems as if someone cast "me" as a flute-wielding-ghost-Granny in a musical battle of the ages. Read for yourself (you have to read a bit until Ana Poe makes an appearance).

I'm sure it's just a coincidence... right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, your name does have a great ring to it! That story was a riot!

Bennett Samuel Lin said...

And does Coach Wade Martin make his appearance in the next scene?

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!