Monday, August 31, 2009

Late Summer is the new June

I don't know what it is, but everyone is getting married right now. Or breaking up. I've heard of so many weddings and breakups in the past couple of weeks. The ongoing theme is definitely "change."

We only had one wedding to deal with, but it was a big one. Aaron's best friend/business partner got married this past weekend to his longtime girlfriend, Parul. The event was a 3 day long celebration one year in the making that spanned the entire Bay Area and included a candy table, photo booth, rickshaw, umbrellas, an hour long ceremony in 100 degree heat, saris, an art gallery, wine country, shuttle buses, and lots, and lots of drinking.

The entire Edsinger clan came into town to celebrate, which means I'm still recovering today.

The highlights:

During the ceremony

umbrella



The rickshaw

rickshaw



View from the driver's seat

driver's view



And finally, this picture that cracks me up every time.

shortie

1 comment:

Nadwah Dunya Awad said...

I agree with you 100%. Break up, marriage proposals and weddings seem to be an ever growing occurrence now that the summer is ending. I wonder whats going on in the water. lol
Check out my blog if you want.

http://www.cherryvomit.com

Comments and a FOLLOW would be greatly appreciated. =D